How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect for various things such as:
1. Analyze how you use the Website.
2. Improvement and development of the site.
3. Developing our products and services.
Our website uses log files. These cookies record visitors when they visit the website. These cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Information collected by log files includes:
1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
2. The type of Internet Service Provider (ISP).
3. The date and time.
4. Referral/exit pages.
5. The number of clicks.
The purpose of this information is:
1. Trend analysis and site management.
2. Tracking the movement of users on the site.
3. Collection of demographic information.
DoubleClick DART Cookies
GDPR data protection rights
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You have the right to:
1. You have the right to request copies of your personal data and we may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. You have the right to ask us to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate.
3. You have the right to request that you complete information that you believe is incomplete.
4. You have the right to request erasure of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection to children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and participate in their online activity. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What are cookies?
These cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse certain websites on the Internet.